Announcing clinical internship opportunities
at the Rape Recovery Center, 2017-2018
Current graduate student in CMHC, PhD, or MSW program
Experience and/or interest in feminist multi-cultural therapy
- Internship is for two full semesters, August 2017-May 2018
- Complete 40-hour state-certification training on issues of sexual violence.
(Training offered at RRC in May 2017).
- Work at least 20 hours/week, including staff meetings and clinical meetings (Tuesday afternoon and Wednesday afternoon), office is open Monday-Thursday.
- Will primarily work with clients in individual and group therapy.
- Opportunities in community outreach, volunteer training, and other RRC projects.
Amount depends on RRC grant funding this year.
What we offer:
A supportive, energetic work environment.
Training and experience in working with victims of sexual violence.
Training in feminist multi-cultural and Trauma-oriented approaches to therapy.
Excellent supervision & clinical mentorship.
Send resume and letter of interest to Melinda Pettingill LCSW, Clinical Director, Rape Recovery Center, 2035 South 1300 East, SLC, Utah 84105 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications: Friday, February 10, 2017
We are always taking applications for volunteers and Bachelor’s level interns. Please submit an application today. We prioritize hiring from currently trained volunteers when possible.